The high quality nitrogen generators: cost-effective, reliable and safe solution for small to medium nitrogen (N2N2) requirements.
MIDIGAS nitrogen gas generators from Parker domnick hunter produce nitrogen gas from compressed air and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional nitrogen gas supplies such as cylinder or liquid. Nitrogen generators is used as a clean, dry, inert gas primarily for removing oxygen from products and/or processes.
MIDIGAS provides an on-demand, continuous source of nitrogen gas which can be used in a wide range of industries such as nitrogen generators for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, laboratory, chemical, heat treatment, electronics, transportation, oil and gas and laser cutting.
Features: Benefits of Nitrogen Generators:
• Can operate from a standard factory compressed air supply
• Delivers 5% down to 10ppm oxygen content, without the need for any additional purification
• Available in 3 models offering varying flow rates and purities
• Automatic economy mode
• Built-in oxygen analyzer for continuous purity monitoring
• Digital and analogue outputs for remote monitoring
• Alarm capabilities
• User friendly control interface • Compact design • Modular concept
• Nitrogen generators Up to 90% cost savings*
Typical capital pay-back is achievable within 12-24 months
• Energy savings
Low air consumption provides greater energy efficiency
•The easy to use nitrogen generator system is simple to install, requires minimal maintenance and eliminates safety hazards associated with traditional gas supplies
• Space saving design
The compact design means the system demands less floor space
• Flexible modular option
The modular concept means the generators can be multi-banked if required
• Reduced carbon footprint
The elimination of cylinder deliveries and transportation means carbon footprint can
Parker Nitrogen Generators-Maxigas